Transport facility for bringing and leaving the students to their homes on the specified routes is available. Those who do not want to avail the transport facility must initimate at the time of admission. The children are not allowed to change their buses without seeking permission from the authorities. The students in the buses are accompanied by teachers and attendants to ensure their safety.
SCHOOL BUS RULES
SCHOOL BUS RULES
- Applications for school transport, transport cancellation, change of bus stops, change of bus route etc., should be submitted to school Transport Incharge one month in advance.
- Buses will be available only on the routes and at stops fixed by the school and any request for new stops will not be entertained. However, the school reserves the right to make any change if found inevitable.
- Students travelling by the school bus should always be in proper school uniform and in possession of the school ID card failing which, they will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Students must report at the scheduled stop 5 minutes before the bus arrival time.our own special way.
- Students must travel only by the bus allocated to them.
- No student will be allowed to board a bus other than the one allotted, unless he/she has written permission from the School authorities.
- If a student wants to get down at a different bus stop, he/she should submit a request signed by the parent to the Principal/Transport Office and obtain special permission for the same.
- The bus facility will be cancelled for those students who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehavior/indiscipline in the bus.
- In case of misbehavior in the bus, the teacher/driver is authorized to take immediate necessary steps and report the matter to the Principal/Transport Incharge for further actions, if necessary. Such a student will be taken of the bus.
- Eating, drinking or playing any game in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- Parents are requested to forward all requests regarding transport to the Transport Incharge. All requests may not be feasible.
- Please ensure that, under any circumstances, no parent boards the bus to discuss any problem of their ward. In case they need to discuss any issue please meet with the school authorities